Friday, August 17, 2007

UNKNOWN USER?

I would love this tagged with the name Gina on it. It is really beautiful. I have just recently started blogging. I came across your page by viewing the main page where your page was listed. I have noticed that a lot of the pages have designs on them but I don't know where you guys make them or how.
#15 Comment from diamondqueen919 - 8/16/07 9:44 AM

You ordered a tag but when I went to send it to you it says; The following problems occurred while processing your request:

DiamondQueen919 - This is not a known member.

Your mail has not been sent.  Please correct the problems listed and try again.

I need to get your CORRECT e-mail or you will NOT recieve your tag.

This is in reference to the following tag;

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket 

This tag is expired!!! See original entry for the archives link.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm WTH ? Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

i would love to have one with   Alaina,,,,tytyty...Cfirefly66

Anonymous said...

thats weird
em

Anonymous said...

Oh that is cute..my daughter has that spraying foutain the origional on her journal...never thought of using it as a back ground..how did you ever get rid of the little girl that was standing in front of the window looking at it...Oh....the mask!!!  Great idea!  TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I would love it if you could tag this with the name Courtney on it... that's my little girl.  Hugs, and thank you!
Lisa