Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Cherished Kitties exp 8/28/07

This one was especially made for my friend Lisa who loves cats. She has taken 2-4 stray kitties into her heart.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your work

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, I'd love one with Cindy, please.

I love kitties too.  Can't have them...because too many family members are allergic.  : (

Thanks for all your wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww that tag is beautiful, thanks Emmi, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

beautiful emmi
i'd love one tagged with emily please
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Autumn, please.

Thanks!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))I love this graffic,its so cute,what can I say,all your graffics are just so beatiful.Can I have one with Amanda on Cherrished Kitties and one with rose?Thank you.I am going to snag the one with Lisa,I have a Bestfriend who just lovs kitties.Thank you so much an dhave a nice night.

Anonymous said...

can i get this please:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

pretty.

Anonymous said...

One of my friends loves kitties.  Could I please have this tag for her with "Dani" on it?

Thanks,
Dee

Anonymous said...

Hello Ü,

I LOVE the cherished kitties tag! Can I please get one made with the name Donna on it. I'd appreciate it very much.
Here's my e-mail address: LadyMagnolia1963@aol.com
Again thank you Ü.

Donna

Anonymous said...

Cute tag.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome and all ready has my name on it!!  Cool!  Snagging!
Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Could you please make one on this with the name Malizza? She recenltly lost one of her 2 and I know she would LOVE this tag.
Thanks.   Hugs, Barb  

Anonymous said...

  Hello, Emmi, I would like this with the name Anne. She is my daughter, and I love her sooo much.  We both love kittys.  Thank you, Mary