Monday, August 6, 2007

Sweet Dreams *SAC*EXPIRED

THIS TAG IS NOW EXPIRED ... THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK THROUGH MY OFFERS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF I HAVE MADE THIS TAG WITH YOUR NAME THEN PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK

SWEET DREAMS

*SAC* stands for slight adult content. If you do not wish to view this type of material please click the X to exit this entry.

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Angela, please and thanks!

Beautiful

Anonymous said...

Oh, good one Em! May I have this PLEASE, W/Jessica Lynn Thank U!
- Jessica Lynn

Anonymous said...

woo woo I feel special,
that is great thanks,
Melissa

Anonymous said...

beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love it Emmi : )

May I please have 1 tag for my name:

Wendy

Ty so much
Blessings,
Wendy

Mermaidgypsy@aol.com

Anonymous said...

May I please have one with Maria. Thank you very much! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous, Emmi!  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Emmi...one with Gail please.
Thanks so much!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, u already got my name on that one, lol...Id like that one please. ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

That's hot~
Barb  

Anonymous said...

Wonderful tag.

Anonymous said...

love this emmi
i'd love it tagged with emily please
ttyl
em

Anonymous said...

(((((((((HUGSTOYOu))))))))))Can I have Amanda on Sweet Dreams?Thanks and have a ncie weekend.