Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sew Gorjuss exp. 9/1

Sew Gorjuss archives is now open. Please remember that if you order a tag after the exp. date you will not receive your tag but you are welcome to view the archives to see if your name has already been made.

This tag was made with my daughter in mind. Last night before we all went to bed she had gotten into trouble & was sent to bed 30 minutes early. Well, I heard her door squeek open but didn't see her pop in the room so I thought it was odd. I quietly got up & there she was up against the wall watching TV. She loves BB8 but had to miss the second half. She tried to play dumb life she was just coming in for a hug, kiss & asprin cause she had a headache but if this were the case why sneak? Anyway, even though I hugged her good night I heard her continue to cry for well over an hour. Breaks my heart but at the same time I know I can't allow then to run all over me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/1/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 am on 9/1/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Emmi you are such a good mom !!!!! Alyssa and your son are both  lucky to have you, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

What a familiar story ,that prompted the lovely Tag may I have one please ..love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

aWWWWWW I know breaks my heart to punish my little one. I think it hurts me more when he cries. You know i want one of these right? LOL
Marina please

Anonymous said...

I would love on of sew gorjuss please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance


**yes it does break a heart to hear your child cry....but there always has to be a line drawn what is acceptable and not acceptable...when my daughter was young it used to kill me to see her cry after she got in trouble...but I so learned quick I could not give in...LOL
take care****

Anonymous said...

Yes please I would like one tagged Lisa.
It's adorable!!!  It is so hard with kids these days... know how ya feel.  Sometimes we have to be tough.
randlprysock@aol.com
Hugs and hope ya have a great day!!!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I understand how hard it was for you to be a tough Mom. - Your lil one maybe did not appreciate your actions at the moment, but she will understand with time.
The taggie you created with her in mind is beautiful!
Please make me one with Maria & one with Stacey. Thanks  lot!

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Bridgett and Janya, please.

Thanks!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Adorable and your right u did the right thing she will get over it i always got over it no matter how many times i told myself i wouldnt speak to my mom again lol.

Anonymous said...

A very cute tag.
Missie

Anonymous said...

may I have my name on this please!~Melissa

Anonymous said...

may i please have the tag with Lisa? Thanks! Your daughter sounds like a sweetheart...those life lessons can be tough!
XO lj

Anonymous said...

awwe bet she will learn from this:) can i get this please thank you

Deb

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... poor Mommy and Babydoll. One of those Mommy moments, but you're right it only gets worse with age, but you're fine as long as she knows you love her. Kids need limits.
Love the tag too.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

If I'm not to late, I would love to have one with Chrissie on it and email it to me at Nay0114@aol.com. Thank you so much in advance.

IF I am late it is fine don't worry because I'm just now catching up with journals after being sick. I'll catch another sometime.

Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

Fantastic tag.... i love Suzanne Woolcott's work....... could i get this with Jayne on please. Thank you so much