Friday, August 10, 2007

Earn Ur Wings -EXPIRED-

EARN UR WINGS <-- ARCHIVES OF THIS TAG

Been a few days since I made anything. I woke up Tuesday morning with TOM hanging around & the cramps I had seemed to feel different. Turns out it wasn't cramps at all but a pulled back muscle. I haven't been able to sit her for a long amount of time so I've been trying to catch up on tags before I put out anything new.

This next tag is part of a TOTD challenge in LilA ... the tube I had to use is the fairy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful.  Could you kindly tag this with Kristi? Thank you so very much..

Anonymous said...

I love this one...the ones with small sayings are my favorites i think
i would love this one with emily please
i hope that your back feels better soon!!!
emily

Anonymous said...

Love this one Emmi ~ could I have one made with Katie and sent to ktkamanski@yahoo.com ~ Thanks - Hope you enjoy your weekend! Have fun!
Katie

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi~
Sorry about Ur pulled muscle~OUCH!
I'm always having to Massage My Dad's Leggs~ For an old Injury~ Heating Pad Emmi! It Helps alot.
I Wanted to request This Tag ...But I Had To Address U First.
xoxooxox
Please may I request This with:
Debra
Nelly
Thanks so Much Emmi :)
Deb

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your back. Hope it's feeling better.
Nice tag.
Barb  

Anonymous said...

Hope u feel better soon Emmi.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Sending you best get well wishes! Hope you feel all well again very soon.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Awwwww Emmi hope you feel better soon, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hope you start feeling better everyday.
Would you please put the name that I've listed below on this tag for me?
Thanks a lot.

Toni

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. Lovely tag.

Anonymous said...

Can I please have this with Linda on it?  THanks Linda

Anonymous said...

i sure hope you are feeling so much better!
lj

Anonymous said...

ooooooooo,,,i gotta have 1,please ,please Carol,,many hugz,and many thankz,,,Cfirefly66,,Carol,,,with Carol on it..

Anonymous said...

I am not getting alerts for you....I have missed a bunch...I have reset your alerts...

May I have this with Michele

Thank you....

Michele

Anonymous said...

lovely tag! I would love to request two of these if i may
Dawn
Anna

Thanks so much for the great offer your work is wonderful

essences of dawn@ aol.com

Anonymous said...

Expired as of today right? :0/
~ Marina