Wednesday, August 1, 2007

True Love-EXPIRED-

TRUE LOVE <-- SEE IF I HAVE ALREADY MADE YOUR NAME

The bunnies are a tube that I was given to make something out of in the PSP group I belong to. I love all the different tubes cause most of them are things I probably wouldn't use ... the bunnies being one of them. Thanks Angela for bringing challenges to us all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!  Can I get this one with Jessica, please?

Thanks!

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

XOXO

Anonymous said...

Can this be done with two names?

Anonymous said...

ur on a roll! may I have this one too please. ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

so cute.. thanks for all the tags today.  You have been working up a storm.. I love this one.  Can I have one with "Dondie"
you do such a grand job with all these tags.
thanks,
Dondie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((9HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))))))))This is a cute one,can I have Amanda on true Love?Thank you so much.Have a nice dya.

Anonymous said...

Snagged it away! Thank you so very much :) Love the bunnies and the theme you made it out of.
Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

can i get this one please:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

Very cute.
Barb  

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww Emmi, that is precious !!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, I love it, love it, love it!!

Could I please have two?  One with Dee and the other with Dani?

Thanks a lot,
Dee

Anonymous said...

Would you please put the name that I've listed below on this tag for me?
Thanks a lot.

Toni

Anonymous said...

very cute i had trouble gettin into all journals yesterday.

Anonymous said...

True love bunnies tag
this is so adorable, May I have it with
Stacey
Elizabeth
please, thanks for all your great work and time
Stacey aka LadyJaguar
slaphappytigermom@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Angela, please and thanks