Friday, August 10, 2007

Follow Ur Dreams expired

This is another TOTD that I did for LilA ... I had to use the girl.

You can see the tags with name at Follow Ur Dreams

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this tag came out adorable!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...can I have it tagged with: Christy and also with Emma Grace

Thank you !!!

God Bless
Christy

Anonymous said...

(((((((HUGSTOYOu))))))))))))I love this one.Can I have Amanda on follow Ur Dreams?Thanks and I also wanted to say thanks for commenting on my journal.

Anonymous said...

May I please have one with Cindy?

Thank you so much...I love this one.  [Follow Ur Dreams]

Cindy

Anonymous said...

What a pretty tag.
Barb  

Anonymous said...

May I please have one with Joyce...so pretty!
Thank you!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi, this is beautiful. The girl actually looks alot like my oldest granddaughter Logan....too bad she's not as quiet as the girl on the tag....lol
Can I please have this with Gail ?
Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

This is very pretty! Can you please make me one with Maria & one with Stacey. Thank you bunches! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

I would like the fairy with the name Debbie on it.  I thank you for this in advance.  Debbie

Anonymous said...

Could I have this one with name Veronica, thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

I would love one with "Dondie"
thanks so much.. you do a wonderful job with all the tags..
take care,
Dondie

Anonymous said...

I want one of these! Soooo sweet!
thanks!
heather