Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Stormy Weather exp. 9/1/07

Stormy Weather archives now open. 100+ to choose from

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/1/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 am on 9/1/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice tag! May I have one with Maria & one with Stacey. Thanks bunches!

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Jessica, April, and Amber, please!

Thanks!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This is so wonderful im so jealous!! Very sexy too did i request this? If not Cherry puhlease.

Anonymous said...

I saw this being offered on one of the tag sites.  I think it's awesome.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag, may i have one tagged with the name Paula please? thanks :o)

Anonymous said...

please one with Joyce, this is very nice.  Have a great midweek...hugs,

Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi...great tag.
Can I have one with Gail please?
Thanks and have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Love this tag! May I please have one with Indigo. Thanks hon! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

Could I have one with the name Sharon on it???? Thanks!!!! http://journals.aol.com/shayshaydc/Golfaholic
Sharon:)

Anonymous said...

can i get this please? thank you

Deb

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job. Cool lighting effect.

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))Can I have Amanda on this one?Thanks.