Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Friends Forever exp. 8/28/07

Friends Forever archives now open. 91 different names to chose from.

I'm offering this tag two different ways ... use just one name or your name & a friends name. If using two names please keep names short. exp. Misty May & Jessica Lynn (this will not fit the area) Misty & Jessica will work much better!! When leaving your request plesa list them with comma's or as a list ... example;

 Lysa, Megan ... 2 separate names

Lysa & Megan ... names together or

Lysa

Megan

Sally

I'm easily confused & pretty much need your orders spelled out so I don't send tags to you that aren't exactly what you want. Thanks for looking at this offer.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules:

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 1 week. Thank you in advance for requesting.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

Reminder ... due to the different fonts that I use if you ask for anything other than letters I may not be able to fill your request. Some fonts just "hate" anything but letters.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tags!!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww Emmi I love that one !!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you do friends forever, Lisa , Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

please add Becky and Kathleen  to friends forever , thank you Deb

Anonymous said...

I would love one of friends forever please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

Thats a very cute tag. Can I have one with just "Chrissie" on it? My email addy is Nay0114@aol.com. Thank you in advance.
Take care, Chrissie

Anonymous said...

can I have it with  "Kathi and Karen" on it?
Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

It at all possible can I have two different ones. the first one with one name "DONDIE" and the other one with 2 separate names "Dondie and Alice"
thanks so much.  If you can only do one ~ I will take the first one.  I love this tag.  So cute.
thanks in advance.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Gwen & Marina  (that's two names toegether)
Thanks babe

Anonymous said...

OMG.....I just love this tag Emmi......I have had my best friend for 36 years!!! Could you please add Angela and Anita to this please and thanks in advance!

Anonymous said...

I would love one.
Melissa and Mandy
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Or you do it as Angela & Anita  doesn't matter

HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with this exactly:

Bridgett & Brittany

Thanks!!!

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

may I have just my name on it please.~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Oh love this! Can I have

Tami & Christy

Thanks

Anonymous said...

both are awesome!!!  Love that you did this for Lisa too :)
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Hello!!  I happened upon your journal and it's really great!  I love your art work.  Feel free to stop by mine anytime... http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/theperiwinklepost/... I share recipes, poems and little stories and pictures.  Hugs,
Lisa

Anonymous said...

have i told you lately that you are a wonderful person? LOVE YOU!

lj

Anonymous said...

can i get this with Ann and Deb please thank you

Deb

Anonymous said...

Emmi~ U read my mind!!!
I saw this on the Group offered and I said Let me Go and see what she says on Her Blog~ Thanks so Much Emmi :)
*Please with:
Debra & Debbie
Debra & Julie
Debra & Vanya
Debra & Salina
I Appreciate all U Do *Emmi~Truly.
Smiles across the Miles :)
Deb

Anonymous said...

very good tag.

Anonymous said...

I have a couple of requests:
Robin & Barb

Rita & Barb

Cecilia & Barb

I wish I could have one for evey good friend I have made in JLAND. ANd I want you to know how very much I appreciate all you do to share you talent with us.
Hugs...Barb

Anonymous said...

Awesome offer!!! :)
May I please have one with following names:

Maria & Stacey
Maria & ULLA
Maria & Simone

Thank you so very much in advance!!!Have a niceday!Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))One with Amanda and Lisa and one with Amanda and Connie.Thank you.

Anonymous said...

May i please have this tag with the name



Kimberly



Thank you so much!