Monday, September 24, 2007

Alerts ??? =(

Just found out that alerts are down. Please make for sure you check the last 3 entries because they are new offers that I put out this morning. I'm hoping to find time to make a few more since I won't be making any tomorrow. I'm going to do absolutely nothing tomorrow. My b-day is the one day in the year where everyone knows I won't do a thing. I won't cook, I won't clean ... I'll do whatever I please. Aren't I a lucky gal? =D

Thank you Lisa for the b-day card ... I got it this morning.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've gotten all your alerts just fine!

Hugs!

Have a Happy Upcoming Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Emmi, I am getting your alerts,  glad you got the card !!!!!!! Will be doing a birthday tribute to you later tonight, Love and Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tomorrow Emmi!!!! Enjoy your day of what ever you want to do...be it shopping or nothingness! :)

God Bless
Christy

Anonymous said...

Glad that you wrote about the alerts were down because I didn't get the one about the jeans or the cauldron :)  Thanks for letting us know :)  Hope you have a great birthday Emmi :)  Hugz, Teresa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday....

Enjoy your Day...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMI !!!
Enjoy ur day tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I hope you have a very Happy Birthday.You better not do a thing.Have a nice evening.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday...and enjoy your day of doing NOTHING.  I think that's great.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday Emmi!  Hugs, Ellen

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy the day. Wish I was there to bake you a  cake LOL
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs, Barb

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic birthday - enjoy every moment of it!!

Millie :)

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww Happy Belated Birthday. I hope that you had a wondeful day #hugs Jayne