Monday, September 3, 2007

Modesty exp. 9/6

Modesty is now in the archives. Almost 100 different names!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/1/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 am on 9/1/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY U Finally got it lol i was pissed at about three of your alerts cuz they werent working i kept running to the journal only to realize it still wasnt there lol. Great tag gurl !!

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaah there it is!!  Great job!
d

Anonymous said...

Would love one with the name Angela on it...please and thanks

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful. Can you please make me one with Maria. Thank you so very much! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

WOW, I love the tag!!  May I please have:
Angela
Babs
Donna
Juicy

Thank you!!
Great work!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Great tag!
Missie