Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Harvest Homecoming exp. 9/8 midnight

Harvest Homecoming is expired & now located in the archives. There are over 100 names to choose from.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/7/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/7/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOh....I love the colour - gorgeous...please may I have one with Millie on ~ thank you so much :)

Millie :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Emmi, I love the colors!!

Michele

Anonymous said...

Love this time of year - Looking forward to seeing all the beautiful graphic that will be created - Could I have this one tagged with Katie and sent to ktkamanski@yahoo.com - Thanks Emmi for this one!
Katie

Anonymous said...

I would love one of harvest homecoming please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

yummy I love it.. could I have one with "Dondie"
fall is my favorite time of year.
thanks so much.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

May I please have this with Connie?
Thank-you so very much
specialadyfink@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous tag, Emmi!

May I please have this for my name:

Wendy

Ty so much
Blessings,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Sorry, my addy is:

Mermaidgypsy@aol.com

Wendy

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Emmi.
Can I please have one with Gail.
Thanks and have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I'd love one with Kristina on it!

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful colors! Please make me one for Stacey & one for Maria. Thanks bunches!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Makes me wish for Fall all that more. May I please have one with Indigo.
Thanks hon! (Hugs) Indigo

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Bridgett and Janya, please.  Thanks so much!!

XOOX,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Good evening,

I hope you had a good Labor Day!

Could I please have two of these tags? One with Dee on it and the other with Dani?

Thanks so much,

Dee

Anonymous said...

i love this one so much yay for fall
emily please!!
thanks emmi!

Anonymous said...

this is a great tag for the fall, can i please have 2 tagged, 1 with the name Laura and 1 with the name Paula? thank you :o)

Anonymous said...

Please one with Joyce,
I love the colors...hugs,
Joyce