Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Arms of an Angel

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/10/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/10/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute tag!
Missie

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))One with Amanda please.This is just so cute.Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Having a child in Heaven this one grabs my heart....Can I please have one tagged with: Christy
one with : Tami
and one with : Emily

Thank you...this is truly so beautiful and perfect

Anonymous said...

Emmi I have a special request I just requested this for me and my 2 best friends who also have had their daughter's die...can I get our girls names on this as well?

The names are:

Jordyn
Sydney
Miller Grace

Thank you so much

Christy

Anonymous said...

such a SWEET LOVING tag!!
PLEASE to request with:

Shani
Jan
Katrina

THANKS MUCHLY!!
~*jan*~ micenstuff@aol.com

Anonymous said...

May I have this with Amber, please?  Thanks so much!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!  One with Lisa please!!!  Thank you so much!!!  Hope I remembered to send you an invite to my private journal (the first one below).  Let me know if I did not.  Didn't mean to overlook it.
Hugs,
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/AdventuresFromFlorida/
http://journals.aol.com/randlprysock/theperiwinklepost/

Anonymous said...

this is very purrty tag i collect angels and litehuses cpi;d i plz have one with marcia mae (one name) thanks very much
love
marcia mae

Anonymous said...

Very nice...I snagged,
Hugs and love,
Joyce