Monday, September 24, 2007

My Jeans exp. 9-27 noon

UPDATE:

Comment Added
A comment has been posted to the Journal:
Sweet & Simple Pleasures
My Jeans exp. 9-27 noon
Comment from: kaytesmom1987
"May I please request the names:
Debbie
Debra
Kayte
You left a comment but AOL says your not a valid address. Please e-mail me with a correct e-mail address. Thanks!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/27 noon and you ask for it on this day at 1pm you are too late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/27.

If you are unable to leave a comment & want this tag please e-mail me at emmi2sweet@aol.com please make for sure the subject line says DND,  the tag name, plus the name you want it tagged with.

Example: DND, Savor, Christy

Thank you for viewing this offer

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))))I would love one with Amanda.Thanks,have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

This is so cute...I have a tag similiar to this thats non-animated with a silver dangling star and this one is soooooo much prettier.
Can I have this with Gail please?
Thanks Emmi and have a GREAT day !!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Bridgett, Janya, and Misty, please?

Thanks so much!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Love it can I get it with

Christy

Please?

Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

i love this one.  Can I please have one with "Dondie".. Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day.  Thanks so much.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Very nice tag Emmi :)  May I please have it with Teresa and one with Fyre?  Thank you very much!!  Hugz, Teresa

Anonymous said...

Wonder what happened to the alerts.  I didn't get the last 3 (as you mentioned).  Weird...
Love this...please tag it for me.
Thanks, JOYCE

Anonymous said...

cute, please make this one with my Name..Ulla


Thank you

Anonymous said...

I would love one please of my jeans with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

Ariane               ty

Anonymous said...

cute may I have my name on this one too~Melissa

Anonymous said...

can i get this please:) thank you

Deb

Anonymous said...

Very cute! May I please get one with Tomorrow?

Thank you,
Tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Would you please put the name that I've listed below on this tag for me?
Thanks a lot.

Toni

Anonymous said...

Another one I love.  May I get it tagged with Barb ?  Thanks a bunch.
Hugs, Barb  

Anonymous said...

May I have one with Lisa?
Thank you. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

May I please request the names:
Debbie
Debra
Kayte
Thanks so very much, this tag is just adorable!
Hugs, Debbie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

May I have one with Yvette, and one with  Only14U?
Please email to diva2mary@hotmail.com
Thank you for offering

Anonymous said...

May I please have
                   Nancy
                   Skye
                   Ashton
Thank you




Anonymous said...

HI..I just saw this tonight.  I hope it isn't too late to get a tag with ...Bethe and Nicolle.  

TY...Bethe    

Anonymous said...

I'd love one of these but if it's too late np Love your work and you baby!!