Monday, September 17, 2007

Flowers & Butterflies exp. 9/20 noon

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/20/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/20/07.

If you are unable to leave a comment & want this tag please e-mail me at emmi2sweet@aol.com please make for sure the subject line says DND,  the tag name, plus the name you want it tagged with.

Example: DND, Tic Tac Toe, Shelly

Thank you for viewing this offer

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

One with Cassie please

Anonymous said...

please one with Joyce...
Thank you
hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Emmi, very beautiful !!!!!!!!!!! May I get one with Lisa please ? Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would like Debbie added to "Flowers and Butterflies".  Thank you Deb

Anonymous said...

Wow, how pretty she is!  May I please have one with Cindy?

Thanks Emmi, and happy Monday.

Anonymous said...

I love mine! thank you.  I love that tube too~ : )  love you lots!  

Anonymous said...

very pretty, may I have my name on this please.~Melissa

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with the following:

April
Amber
Missy

Thanks so much!

XOXO,
bridgett

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.
Missie

Anonymous said...

can i get Ann and Wendy please thank you so much

Deb

Anonymous said...

pretty.

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful,it reminds me so much of my daughter,please one with SHERI MARIE,,,many hugz,and many thank u    ,s,,,,Cfirefly66