Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Color of Fall exp. 9/21 noon

Color of Fall archives is now open.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/20/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/20/07.

If you are unable to leave a comment & want this tag please e-mail me at emmi2sweet@aol.com please make for sure the subject line says DND,  the tag name, plus the name you want it tagged with.

Example: DND, Tic Tac Toe, Shelly

Thank you for viewing this offer

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that one, may I please have this one with the name Angela on it.

Thanks so much Emmi

Angela

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Emmi :)  May I please have this tag with Teresa on it?  Thank you very much!  Hugz, Teresa
http://journals.aol.com/stetsonsfyre/remembering-to-exhale/

Anonymous said...

this one is great.  Can I have one with "Dondie" on it?
thank you so much.
you are so talented.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

i love this one emmi can i please have this one with emily on it

Anonymous said...

That's a great fall tag!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Such a pretty fall tag! I snagged it! Thanks a lot! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Could you tag it with Sunny.
TY
Sunny

Anonymous said...

Very pretty.  I'd love to have one with Cindy.

As always thanks for the hard work and offers.

Anonymous said...

Can I have this tagged with Christy please? Thank you!!

Anonymous said...

that is gorgeous. May i have this with Lisa? thank you

Anonymous said...

great tag!

Anonymous said...

Very nice tag!

Anonymous said...

HI....soooo pretty.  May I have one with Bethe.
Ty

Anonymous said...

I would love one please of color of fall with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

May I have Linda on this one?  Thanks!  

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Bridgett, Janya, Jessica, Amber, April, Holly, Marina, Missy, Misty, and Rose.

If that's too many, I understand.  Just let me know.  

Thanks so much!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lovely needlepoint. I used to do that YEARS ago. Before the eyes got worse. LOL Beautiful tag
Hugs, Barb