Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Framed exp. 9-8

Framed is now expired. You can find all the names made in the archives  file. There are 70+ names to choose from.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/7/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/7/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi hun please tag the Framed one with Marina and another with Janya thanks babes!! BTW love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Can I have one with Jenny on it please?  Thank you very much xx

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))Can I have one with Amanda on Framed?Thank you and have a ncie day.

Anonymous said...

cute, may I have my name on this please~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Great tag.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I would love one of framed please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

Adorable. Love the colors. May I please have one with Maria and one wtih Stacey. Thank you in advance. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

may i have one with Lisa? Thank you so much. XO

Anonymous said...

one with carol,please,big hug,,,firefly.,,,,,,,,,,,

Anonymous said...

Emmi, very pretty !!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the postcard, Hugs Lisa