Friday, September 7, 2007

Grace exp. 9/10 (noon)

Grace is now in the archives. Thank you for your orders.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/10/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/10/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmi,

You are really blowing me away with today's beautiful tags.  I love all of your work; yet, I think today's tags have been exceptional.

I'd like one with Cindy, please.

Thanks so much & blessings.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

I love vintage inspired tags.  

Could I get this with Janya, Jessica, and Amber please?

Thanks!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty Emmi. May I have one with Gail please?
Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Lovely!  May i have one with Millie on please - thank you very much.

Enjoy your day,

Millie:)

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful! Thank you very much....I snagged it away. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Lovely tag!

Anonymous said...

Emmi, very pretty, one with Lisa please , Hugs Lisa