Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Always on my Mind exp. 9-15 noon

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/10/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/10/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great tag.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tag!
May I please have one with the name

Denean

Thanks so much!! =)

Anonymous said...

May I plz have this tagged with the name Laura? Thankies :o)

Anonymous said...

Please tag this with Bree

Thank You

Anonymous said...

COOL tag!!!
PLEASE & THANKS MUCHLY for:

Janis

Take Care ^j^
~*jan*~ micenstuff@aol.com

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))I love this one,can I have Amanda on Always on my mind?Thank you,have a nice night.

Anonymous said...

Im so happy thank you so much i luv it.

Anonymous said...

May I have this with Amber/April please?

Thanks so much!!!!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Wondeful job!

Anonymous said...

Please make me one for Stacey and one for Maria. Thank you so very much! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Please add Kissi to this tag.
Thanks in advance.