Monday, September 17, 2007

Expiration Notice

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket PLEASE watch the subject lines when requesting tags! I had so many tags requested over the weekend on expired tags. Some requested tags on the same day but well after noon. To save on hard drive space I clear out my folders at noon that's why I don't fill request after this times. Some sent request to my e-mail which I have no problem with at all but they missed the cut off time. I truly hate saying NO but I do set expiration times for a reason.

 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket When the subject line say SNAG ONLY ... this means that even if you request me to tag it for you, I won't. Usually a snag only is labled that way cause I'm at a loss of what font to use or it looks to busy for a name.

My tag rules are very simple and located on each entry. Please follow them. You'll get your tags faster if I don't have to go through a bunch of e-mails that I won't fill.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i try to watch forgive me if i ever do for i swear i never know what day it is...
lol
have a good one
em

Anonymous said...

got it !! I will try and make sure I don't request a tag that has expired.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Emmi, I will try to watch the dates so I do'nt request any expired tags, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

hope i haven't asked for any that were expired if i did sorry about that:) have a good week

Deb