Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sitting Pretty exp. 9/15

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/10/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/10/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute tag :o) can u do 2 for me.. one with the name Laura, and one with the name Paula? thanks :o)

Anonymous said...

I love it.  May I have one with Missie please?  Thanks.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute may I have two? Amber/Marina

Anonymous said...

May I have this one please...so pretty :) ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Please tag this with Kathy

Thank You

Anonymous said...

PLEASE to request this with:

Rita

THANKS...your creations are WONDERFUL!!!
~*jan*~ micenstuff@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Very nice tag! Please make me one for Maria & one for Stacey. Thank you so very much! HUgs, Maria

Anonymous said...

that is adorable....i like that color too.
may i have one with Lisa? thank you!

Anonymous said...

very sexy and cute.

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Bridgett and Janya, please.  :)

Thanks so much!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

This one is great Emmi.
Can I please have one with Gail and one with Cara?
Thanks in advance and enjoy ur night.

Anonymous said...

oh i LOVE THIS!!!
could i bug ya for two this time
Emily
and
Tricia
Please!!!
hugs
em

Anonymous said...

Emmi, very cool !!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sexy tag.

Anonymous said...

Omg, I absolutely LOVE this emmi! May I please have sitting pretty w/ Jessica Lynn. Thank you!
- Jessica Lynn

Anonymous said...

beautiful work as always!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

May I please have this with
Connie
Renee
Thank you so very very much
specialadyfink@aol.com