Friday, September 21, 2007

Perfection exp. 9/24 noon

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/24 noon and you ask for it on this day at 1pm you are too late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/24.

If you are unable to leave a comment & want this tag please e-mail me at emmi2sweet@aol.com please make for sure the subject line says DND,  the tag name, plus the name you want it tagged with.

Example: DND, Cherished Friends, Angela

Thank you for viewing this offer

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cowgirl UP...LOL may i plz have one tagged with the name Lisa? thanks :o)

Anonymous said...

Great tag.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Marina, Jessica and Holly, please.
Thanks so much.
XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Would you please put the name that I've listed below on this tag for me?
Thanks a lot.

Toni

Anonymous said...

cute

Anonymous said...

HI..I am starting up teaching dance agian in a month...may I have one with Bethe, please.  ty,ty,ty!

Anonymous said...

Very nice tag!

Anonymous said...

that is so cute. My granddaughter's school had western day the other day. Hat boots, bandana. Very cute. Not quite the same as THIS one. But still cute .
Barb