Wednesday, September 26, 2007

TY

Thank you all for making yesterday a wonderful birthday. I recieved so many unexpected birthday wishes. People that I didn't even realize that knew me were sending me well wishes. I sooo appreciate you take a couple minutes out of your day to say Happy B-day to me.

So, how did my night end? Hubby came home early & said put on some semi casual clothes & lets go to dinner. Of course I knew where we were going all morning cause he had asked me what would be a nice place for dinner & I said Olive Garden. =D We don't g o often cause it's so good it's always a good 15-30 minu. wait ... that's on the slow days. Hubby called & asked if we could get our name on the list & they told him they didn't take reservations but that we would be able to get right in cause they aren't busy until about 7 & it was a little before 5. So, we get there & there are people waiting outside for a table ... I knew it ... anyway, DH goes in for what I think to put our name on the list but he comes right back out & said lets go. He dropped the line about it being my birthday & not wanting me to have to wait so they said no problem & took us right in. I must admit ... I felt a little bad for the people we got to go in before but it did make me feel special!

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OMG, dinner was so awesome! I had 1 bread stick, a small salad, a few pieces of bread chips with melted cheese on it, lasagna (didn't eat it all) and the best part ... they brought me a cake. We cut the thing in half so we could share then boxed the other half. That sucker was so rich ... I wish I would have had a glass of milk. Alas, I had to make due with my tea & water.

After dinner we headed to the mall to pick up my gift. =D Here's what they got me.

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <-- 1 k diamond earings. This suckers are HUGE. They actually make my ears hang when I'm wearing them . Gonna take some time to get used to them.

The rest I got to pick out myself!

 Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <-- This is an awesome shampoo if you love scent shampoos like me. You can use it as bibble bath, body wash or shampoo. Now if I had long hair again I wouldn't use it for shampoo cause I would need cream rinse but since I have short hair it's great!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <-- Some people are shoeoholics ... I'm a purseoholic. I can't help myself. I decided I wanted a new purse for the fall & I love animal print so this was perfect for me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket <-- My fountain of youth! Since using this product you wouldn't believe how many people tell me that I still look like I'm in my late 20's. My brother who is 3 years young actually looks like my older brother. Pretty awesome feeling. Interested in this product? Patricia Wexler. I get the gift packs for anti-aging. It's about $40 but it's well worth the price & it goes a long ways. My favorite product is the skin regineration serum.  One box last 3-6 months ... depends on how religious you use the stuff!

Then we were homeward bound ... maybe boring to some but all I wanted to do by this time was snuggle in bed & watch my favorite shows. I actually got to be in control of the remote. How lucky is that?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad yopu had such a wonderful day!
Pic of you & hubby look so happy!!!!  :)
Hugs,
Sugar

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a great birthday.  I hope that you have many more.  Tish G.  

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday, I`m glad you had a nice day and some lovely gifts. I`m mad about handbags (purses) too, I`m going to buy a new one on Friday when I get paid! :o)

Love Sandra xxxx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome day! : )  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

OMGosh!!! Wowwwwww!
I Love The Purse! I Love The Olive Garden!
and those earrings!!! Whoaaaaa!
Could U Share a Lil' more info on the Wexler product U use...
Where can I Get Some!
I have been using Oil Of Olay since I was 15... and I Like it but maybe at 34 I Need something  more.
I'm so Happy U had a Wonderful Birthday *Emmi~!
Thank U for this post...U really made me feel apart of Ur "Day".
Smiles Across the Milesss :)
Debra Jean

Anonymous said...

That man has to be a keeper...if not for all the lovely gifts...ESPECIALLY for letting you have control of the remote on your B'Day!

Happy you had such a lovely day, well deserved, lady!

Hugs, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect birthday to me Emmi!!! Just the kind I like, I have to say I WISH we had an Olive Garden here to go to! It's my favorite! I'm stunned you only ate ONE bread stick..how is that possible? That's some awesome will power girl!!!


God Bless
Christy

Anonymous said...

Wow what a fab birthday.
Kat

Anonymous said...

so glad you had a beautiful day full of surprises and great gifts....you deserved it all!!!!!
take care
-Ellie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great birthday.  I wish you many, many more.  Oh, and I love, love, love your earings.  Joyce

Anonymous said...

Those earrings are beautiful.  Weren't you the lucky birthday girl!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad u had a great birthday Emmi. U deserve it and the pics are great. I hope ur as happy for the next 364 days as u were yesterday =))
Btw...that Pecan Passion is awesome stuff....lol
Gail

Anonymous said...

Good Lord woman!  You got yourself one nice Hubby there!  Linda

Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed your birthday i luv olive garden thats where i luv to go each birthday.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! It really sounds like a very special birthday! Thanks for sharing your great time with us. Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

ah you too are so perfect for each other and I say he is a keeper , so if I send the hubby out there will you train him on how to buy BD gifts I would love to have some of those ear rings oolala and I love olive garden I think I will make myself a treat of that for my BD coming up ....
hugs
Sherry

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great birthday.  Wishing you many, many more.
take care.
Dondie

Anonymous said...

Avery Happy belated Bithday Emmi ,sounds as though you had a great time and I love your presents ....love Jan xx

Anonymous said...

What fantastic presents........... love the sound of the shampoo.... Mmmmmmm i love smelly shampoo's ....lol.

The fountain of youth sounds great.... will have to look for it in the UK.

hugs Jayne