Monday, September 3, 2007

What is going on with AOL journals?
I am finally able to add an entry which I haven't been able to for the last 3 days & now it doubles my entry & I can't delete one of them
I'm actually having to use the Aol Journals bot to add this entry cause AOL is now telling me that my journal is unavailible. Is anyone else having this problem? Arggg ... I hope to have more offers out soon. I have them made up, just can't post them. Damn AOHell!!!

 

UGGGG, now that I can get back into my journal ... the darn offer I had that was doubled is gone. I'll repost it!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got the alerts for the others but only this one shows up.  GRRRRRRR

Anonymous said...

i have had trouble with aol grrrrrr i was typing away and all of a sudden bam its gone grrrrrr but they say they are the leader haha

Deb

Anonymous said...

My buttons were missing again and my alerts had to be reset AGAIN...ugh.  This always happens on holiday weekends.  I think the whole staff or whatever they have is off.  HUGS  CHris  (Love the two newest tags.  You rock!)