Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Vibrant Blossom exp. 9-20

Vibrant Blossom is now in the archives. Almost 100 different names to choose from.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/20/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/20/07.

If you are unable to leave a comment & want this tag please e-mail me at emmi2sweet@aol.com please make for sure the subject line says DND,  the tag name, plus the name you want it tagged with.

Example: DND, Tic Tac Toe, Shelly

Thank you for viewing this offer

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I have this with Missie please?
Missie

Anonymous said...

gosh i hate that you are so good at these because it makes me want so many :)~
if you dont mind i'd like this one with emily as well
thanks!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, can I have it tagged with, Christy please? Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I would love one of vibrant blossom please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

Hi Emmi! May I please have Vibrant blossom with Jessica Lynn, thanks. Love it!
- Jess

Anonymous said...

Please one with Joyce.  Very nice!!
Hugs.
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Emmi...one with Gail please?
It's much appreciated....thanks and have a great day.

Anonymous said...

very pretty, may I have my name on this please. ~Melissa

Anonymous said...

can i get this please:)

Deb

Anonymous said...

This is very awesome!!! Please make me one for Maria. Thanks bunches!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!

May I please have this for my name:

Wendy

Ty so much
Blessings,
Wendy

Mermaidgypsy@aol.com

Anonymous said...

i would like to have one with Carol,and thanks for your time,and very hard and gorgeous work,i apperciate you....Cfirefly66,,aka,,Carol

Anonymous said...

Nice work!  I'd love one with ...Bethe.
ty, ty

Anonymous said...

very nice tag!

Anonymous said...

Another one I love, Linda please?  Thanks!

Anonymous said...

May I please have this one with Carole on it........or is it too late?  Thx

Anonymous said...

I feel SO bad I haven't been by lately. I've missed many beautiful tags. I sure understand. I do want to comment on how lovely they are. You sure have a talent.
Barb