Monday, September 17, 2007

Hockey Fan (AC) exp. 9/20 noon

This entry is labled AC for adult content. It is in no way meant to offend you. If you do not wish to view this type of material please exit now.

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/20/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/20/07.

If you are unable to leave a comment & want this tag please e-mail me at emmi2sweet@aol.com please make for sure the subject line says DND,  the tag name, plus the name you want it tagged with.

Example: DND, Tic Tac Toe, Shelly

Thank you for viewing this offer

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

may I have my name on this please~Melissa

Anonymous said...

I'd love this one with:

Rose
Holly
Jessica

Thanks so much!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love this one too Emmi....please
Thanks so much.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Angela, please and thanks, awesome tag!

Anonymous said...

Ok you know I'll be getting that tube...... LMAO but in the meantime can I get one please... Donna
thanks hon!
d

Anonymous said...

can i get Ann please:) thank you

Deb

Anonymous said...

pretty.

Anonymous said...

sexy tag!

Anonymous said...

Great tag!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Thank you honey!!