Friday, September 14, 2007

Rock On exp. 9-17 noon

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/17/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/17/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is cute!
Can I have it with the name Nena on it?
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

oh I love this one too
Emily as well if it isnt too much to ask
Thanks

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))Thank you for adding my name,I like this one.

Anonymous said...

Great tag.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Can I please have this one with Linda on it?  Thanks Linda

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Marina, Amber and Jessica, please.

Thank you!!!!!

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

very sexy.

Anonymous said...

this one oozes attitude, i like it... may i have one with the name Laura plz? thanks :o)

Anonymous said...

Can I please have one with Jenny on it?  Thank you very much xx

Anonymous said...

plz add marcia mae thanks great tag
love marcia mae

Anonymous said...

Sexy!

Anonymous said...

May i please have one with MARIE,thankk u,,,,Cfirefly66