Monday, September 24, 2007

Witchy exp. 9-27 noon

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/27 noon and you ask for it on this day at 1pm you are too late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/27.

If you are unable to leave a comment & want this tag please e-mail me at emmi2sweet@aol.com please make for sure the subject line says DND,  the tag name, plus the name you want it tagged with.

Example: DND, Savor, Christy

Thank you for viewing this offer

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

wohoo sexy witchy <giggle> can i have 2 tagged plz? 1 with the name Laura and 1 with the name Paula... thankies :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Please make me one for Maria and one for Stacey. Thank you very much! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

SEXY!!

Anonymous said...

May I get this "WITCHY" tag with Queen B
LOVE It
Barb  

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!  Linda

Anonymous said...

several birdies told me today was your special day.  Happy Birthday!!!  Hope all your dreams and wishes come true!
hugs
d

Anonymous said...

Great tag!  Oh yea, Happy Birthday!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I love this Emmi....may I have one with Gail please?
Thanks...and again, have a great birthday!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

May I please have
                      Nancy
                       Skye
                       Ashton

Thank you

Anonymous said...

i love this.....farah