Monday, September 10, 2007

Promise exp. 9/13 (noon)

Promise is now in the archives.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/10/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/10/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep....of course, I love it....so you can send my way please!!!

Angela

Anonymous said...

Lovely, so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness you have no idea how perfect this is right now...can I please have

Christy
Emily

if you offer this as a nameless just snag I'd love it as well...

Truly beautiful

Christy

Anonymous said...

very pretty

Anonymous said...

So sweet, please can I have one with Millie on - thanks for these lovely tags - you do some beautiful work!

Millie :)

Anonymous said...

May I have one with Amber on it please

Anonymous said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))One with Amanda Please?Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Can you please make me one for Maria & one for Stacey. Thanks bunches! Hugs, Maria

Anonymous said...

Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the very beautiful tag offer. May I please get 2 of these tags in the names below?
Brenda
Mari
my email addy is WVtaglover@aol.com
Thank you so very much in advance.

Anonymous said...

Please add my name, Rhonda,  to your tag - Thank You : )

Anonymous said...

such a BEARY SWEET tag!!!  LOVE IT!!!
PLEASE & THANKS MUCHLY for:

Jan

Have a GOOD ONE!!
micenstuff@aol.com

Anonymous said...

hi very cute plz add marcia mae thanks very muc
love
marcia mae