Friday, September 14, 2007

Shut your Eyes exp. 9-17 noon

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/17/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/17/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emmi, very pretty !!!!!!!!!! I'm snagging, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Great tag.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Great tag, Emmi, you are on a roll girl!!
Would you please put the name that I've listed below on this tag for me?
Thanks a lot.

Toni

Anonymous said...

I'd like this with Marina and Amber, please.  :)

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

i have this tube still dont know what to do with it. Wonderful idea and can i have one with Cherry please.

Anonymous said...

may i have 2 tags of this one plz? one with the name Laura & one with the name Paula...thanks :o)

Anonymous said...

Please add Kissi to this tag.
Thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

May I please have this with Connie on it?
Thank you so very very much
specialadyfink@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Very sexy! Please make me one for Maria. Thanks bunches!

Anonymous said...

Lovely job.