Friday, September 7, 2007

Fall exp 9/10 (noon)

There are 2 different versions of this tag. The NON animated is the only one that I will be tagging. You are more than welcome to snag the animated version. It may take a bit to load as it has a lot of frames.

Fall archives is now open.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

SNAG ONLY!!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My Rules: CHANGE

If you would like this tagged with your name just click the comment (add your own) link & leave the name/s you wish to have placed on it. Please do not crop off my watermark!

Please make for sure it is clear that you do want a tag tagged. Simply saying "I love this" then your name is not clear. I don't know if you want the tag or just letting me know that I did a nice job on it.

 This tag will expire in 4 Days. Thank you in advance for requesting. This means if I put exp. 9/10/07 and you ask for it on this day then you are to late. It expired at 12 pm on 9/10/07.

If you prefer to e-mail me with your request please make for sure the subject line has the name of this tag with the name/s requested in the subject line. If you want me to tag this for a group then please place all names in the body of the e-mail as sometimes the subject line cuts off multiple names.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're cute.  I have fall tags I've been working on also I should post.  Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I love them both!  Thank you. : )  Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

I  would love one of Fall please with
Ellie
on it
thanks so much in advance

Anonymous said...

i would love this one with emily please emmi
love fall :)
great tag!

Anonymous said...

I'd love this with Bridgett and Janya, please.  :)

Thanks, as always.

XOXO,
bridgett

bridgetteleigh75@aol.com

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU))))))))))))))))))))I would love Fall one with Amanda.Thank you and have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Dear Emmi :)
May I please have one  with Teresa on it?  Thank you so much!  Hugz, Teresa
http://journals.aol.com/stetsonsfyre/remembering-to-exhale/

Anonymous said...

That animated one is way too cool.  Love the way the leaves move around!  HUGS  Chris

Anonymous said...

Cool animation! I snagged it!
Can you please make me the non animated one with Maria & one with Stacey.
Thank you so much in advance.

Anonymous said...

my I have my name on this please~Melissa

Anonymous said...

Please one with Joyce, on the top one...thank you...hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Can I have one with "Dondie"
thanks so much.
Dondie